commons-user mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [Latka] problems getting started
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:37:01 GMT
Greetings,

I'm a newbie having the same problem as Daniel Pfuhl did back in January
(see:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=commons-user@jaka
rta.apache.org&by=thread&from=310147) (This thread didn't end in a
solution.)

The basic problem is that I simply can't get Latka off the ground. I'm
running with a trivially simple suite which tests a local server
(verified to be working with wget):

<suite>
  <request host="author80" port="80" path="/index.html">
    <validate>
      &commonValidations;
    </validate>
  </request>
</suite>

but always get the result:

SUITE FAILED
0 requests.
0 passed.
0 failed.
0 skipped.
0 errors.

I can't figure out how to get any more diagnostics... Can anyone prod me
in the right direction?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

views of the sender's company.