commons-user mailing list archives

From Bernd.Schillin...@t-systems.com
Subject Null pointer exception with jelly
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 07:21:02 GMT
After having installed Jelly as described in maven.xml I wanted to try it out with the example
Jelly Script for Swing at the jelly site. But it does not work, I always get a null pointer
exception:
D:\>jelly d:\temp\swing
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.loadGlob(Forehead.java:374)
at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.load(Forehead.java:317)
at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.config(Forehead.java:245)
at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.config(Forehead.java:131)
at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:571)

Bernd Schillinger