commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [lang] Applet usage
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 12:27:03 GMT
As I mentionned, I see at least usage Class.getDeclaredFields() and
Class.getDeclaredMethods() to be a problem and it looks mostly
repetetively used as a pattern for which, probably, Class.getMethods()
and Class.getFields() might be a good replacement (which works).

This was a problem on BeanUtils and removing the "declared" has made it
work.

Paul