commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject [digester] XML Rules Help [WAS Re: XML Rules Help]
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2003 14:30:33 GMT
hi amir

please remember to prefix your message with the component.

the answer is: i'm not sure. the regex rules were intended to handle this
kind of thing but i'm not really sure whether they can be used from an
xmlrules file.

if no one else knows the answer to this one, you might need to do some
digging in the documentation.

- robert