commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [betwixt] 1.0 beta dev, Recursive references result in infinite recursion
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 21:02:26 GMT
hi daniel

this sounds like a bug. the current way that betwixt rulesets work are
about to be refactored so (personally speaking) i'm unlikely to fix this.
of course, there's nothing to stop you (or anyone else) patching it
yourself ;)

i had hoped to get on with refactoring this really soon but unfortunately
the ASF is short of bandwidth at the moment and i'm spending a lot of time
at the moment moving releases onto mirrors and archiving old releases.
hopefully i'll able to get back to coding again next week if you're able
to wait that long. otherwise, you could try the alpha1 release.

- robert