commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [betwixt][POLL] favoured replacement for bad characters [WAS Re: Re[2]: bug in betwixt for inner class]
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 22:11:31 GMT
i've factored the bad character conversion out into a separate class which
allows chaining. the idea is that people who want to use something other
than the default name mapper will need to construct their own name mapping
chain and so will be able to choose their own replacement character.

(this probably needs to be added to the documentation.)

- robert