commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Commons-loggin and AsyncAppender
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 21:32:49 GMT
commons-logging does not configure log4j in any way. it simply passes
messages through to log4j. all you need to do is to configure log4j using
an appropriate xml file and commons-logging will work fine. please consult
the log4j documentation
(http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/docs/documentation.html) for more
information.

- robert