commons-user mailing list archives

From scolebou...@btopenworld.com
Subject Re: [collections] Last call before release 3.0
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 12:07:41 GMT
I am happy for you to add yourself to collections status.html and  project.xml.

Any javadoc fixes or extra tests can just be added. If you have an efficiency improvement
thats fine too, so long as it doesn't change existing functionality.

The aims of 3.0 are just to release the CVS. I'd stay clear of primitives until that debate
is complete. The main changes are the addition of the decorators and observed subpackages
- decorators could definitely use more testing.

Stephen