commons-user mailing list archives

From "Gredler, Dani" <DaniGred...@integra-soft.com>
Subject [FileUpload] Multiple form inputs with same name
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:59:05 GMT
Hi,

I have a multipart form with a set of checkboxes, all of which have the same
name, plus some file inputs, all with different names. I'm migrating to Java
on the server side and am trying to use the FileUpload package to process
the requests. The problem is that I was expecting the FileItem.getString()
method to return some kind of list of the values of the checkboxes that had
been checked. Instead, I only have access to the last value checked. Under
our previous platform (MS) the getString() equivalent returned a
comma-delimited list of the values. Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks in advance,

Dani Gredler