commons-user mailing list archives

From __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>
Subject Re: [betwixt] general confusion about BeanReader
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:42:24 GMT
I copied a test case directly from the betwixt source into my test
class, and it failed.  That's when I knew something strange was going on.

It turns out that the problem was unrelated to betwixt.  I had j2ee.jar
from the latest j2ee sdk in my classpath, which includes its own
digester, beanutils, and betwixt classes.  I was trying to use the
latest version, but the j2ee classes must have taken precedence.

What a weird problem!  Thanks for your help anyways.