commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject [DBCP][Pool] Ready for release
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2003 20:59:38 GMT
The last release of DBCP & pool is almost a year old now. A new one is
long overdue.
Bugzilla has "Zarro Boogs found" and the threading changes are now
already a month in the nightly builds with no error reports.

There are always more enhancements to be done (logging, parameter
changes at runtime, XA support, pool grow rate, ...) but more and more
users are asking for a stable release and I think we're ready for it.

The plan is to vote on a release next weekend and the actual release a
few days later.

Please test the latest nightly build and report any problem. (or give a
positive vote on the release)

Regards
Dirk