commons-user mailing list archives

From Matthijs Wensveen <...@wanadoo.nl>
Subject Re: [digester] validating against system dtd?
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:55:42 GMT
I have a similar problem, but maybe a bit more complex.
The XML I want to digest consists of elements defined in one or more
namespaces. For example:
<cfg:configuration cfg:xmlns="..">

    <cp:connectionpool>
        <cp:db... etc....
    </cp:connectionpool>
<cfg:configuration>

Is there a way to validate each namespace separately. Because for each
application we use different xml with similar elements, this would be
very useful. Maybe this is a question for another (more xml specific)
mailing list, at least I couldn't find anything useful on the net.
If the answer includes separating the validation process from the rest
that's fine (maybe even better so I can turn validation on or off).

Regards,
Matthijs.