commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <>
Subject Re: Documentation for dbcp and pool settings
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2003 20:53:51 GMT
The javadoc is up-to-date but I don't have a list of changes since 1.0.

For pool I know of 2 new features added recently
1) minIdle number of object on GenericObjectPool

2) maxTotal number of object on GenericKeyedObjectPool

For DBCP I'm working on a configuration page

I have also uploaded some UML diagrams for both components:

Todd Carmichael wrote:

>Where is the best source of documentation that describes all of the
>configuration settings and their uses for the dbcp and the pool packages?  I
>realize that for the recent coding work that has been done there may be very
>little information, but if I could get a list of new settings I could
>inspect the code.
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail: