commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: commons-dbcp-2.0 PooledDataSource
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:17:37 GMT
The new name is org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.PerUserPoolDataSource
I don't use it myself so I  can't comment on the quality.

If there are enough demand then we can implement the feature into the
BasicDataSource
but I don't really see much use for it, not for web applications.

Why do you need this fuction?

Dirk