commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [DBCP] getNumActive() returns a negative value
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 20:20:12 GMT
I can't reproduce the negative numActive.
A testcase would be helpfull.

Anyway, can you do a test using the following pool:
http://cvs.apache.org/~dirkv/builds/GenericObjectPool.java

I added some debugging (replace with your favorite logging impl if you
want).
This way we can see the offending code path.

Cheers
Dirk