commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: jellyswing installation
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 21:08:47 GMT
Damian,

We know it's a pity it's not documented yet... just... no-one took the
time until now.

What you need to do after cvs checking-out is to switch to
"jelly-tags/swing" and run "maven demo:swing" there...

Paul

(this is the case also for the "xml-pipeline" documentation, it has to
be run from the jelly-tags/xml directory. And I guess it's the case for
the SWT one as well...

Paul