commons-user mailing list archives

From scolebou...@btopenworld.com
Subject Re: [collections] MultiMap
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 09:10:58 GMT
I'm hoping to target the weekend of the 20th for a freeze and vote, so you might just be able
to squeeze it in.

At the very least, some javadoc improvements to the existing MultiMap should be made.

Stephen
PS. I suggest that when you are ready to discuss actual coding changes, you use the commons-dev
mailing list.