commons-user mailing list archives

From Reinhard <unkn...@public-files.de>
Subject [beanutils] getSimpleProperty
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:22:15 GMT
 Hello,

not sure, whether I'm trapped in a gotcha.
I have a bean with several members and I would like to access them without
knowing the members, so I thought may be BeanUtils.getSimpleProperty() is the
right choice.

One member is a Boolean with a setter and an is<memberName> getter (both have
public access. When I use getSimpleProperty, I receive an exception that
reclaims, that <memberName> has no getter method.

I thought, that boolean should have an is<memberName> getter. Do I have to
provide an additional get<memberName> getter for Booleans if I like to access
them with BeanUtils, or did I miss some other information?

regards

Reinhard