commons-user mailing list archives

From Alfonso da Silva <alfonsodasi...@e-milio.com>
Subject [BeanUtils-Patch] TestCase patch and a question (witch patch)
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 12:04:53 GMT
Hi!

I am modifying the "BasicDynaBeanTestCase" class to
add the test of a new functionality that I have done.
I believe that I have found a bug in the
"testGetDescriptors" method of this class.

But, with this correction, the test of the class
"WrapDynaBeanTestCase" (this class extends
"BasicDynaBeanTestCase") fails.

is it a "WrapDynaBean" bug or it doesn't exist the
bug in "BasicDynaBeanTestCase"? I think that it's
bug of "WrapDynaBean", because the attribute
mappedProperty exists in the bean TestBean (that is
used to prove the class "WrapDynaBean")

I include the "BasicDynaBeanTestCase" patch and
the output of the test execution.

Alf.

--
Mensaje enviado desde http://www.e-milio.com