commons-user mailing list archives

From Alfonso da Silva <alfonsodasi...@e-milio.com>
Subject [BeanUtils-Patch] TestCase patch and a question
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 11:56:20 GMT
Hi!

I am modifying the "BasicDynaBeanTestCase" class to add the test of a new
functionality that I have done I believe that I have found a bug in the
"testGetDescriptors" method of this class.

But with this correction the test of the class "WrapDynaBeanTestCase"
(this class extends "BasicDynaBeanTestCase") fails.

is it a "WrapDynaBean" bug or it does not exist the bug in
"BasicDynaBeanTestCase"? I think that it' bug of "WrapDynaBean", because
the attribute mappedProperty exists in the bean TestBean (that is used to
prove the class "WrapDynaBean")

I include the "BasicDynaBeanTestCase" patch and the output of the test
execution.

Alf.

--
Mensaje enviado desde http://www.e-milio.com