commons-user mailing list archives

From Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>
Subject [Daemon] Moved from sandbox to commons proper
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 00:31:50 GMT
Howdy,
I've just finished moving the daemon component from the commons sandbox to
the commons proper.  I've moved the CVS files and things seem OK there,
ViewCVS and checkouts and all.  I've updated the commons and daemon web
sites.  If I've missed a link or something else, please let me know ;)

Per the earlier thread on commons-dev I had with Senors Yandell and
Donkin, I've kept a log/how-to do this move on a new wiki page:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?MovingFromSandboxToProper

So feel free to comment on / modify the above page as well.

I'll put together a release plan for daemon 1.0 over the next few days...

Thanks,

Yoav Shapira