commons-user mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@bluewin.ch>
Subject Re: Resource temporarily unavailable
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:56:19 GMT
Luciano,
It is not easy to say for certain, as it is highly dependent on the
exact details of your application design. This said I believe HttpClient
does much better job reusing open connections compared to
HttpURLConnection, thus potentially reducing the number of connections
that need to be open simultaneously.

Regards,

Oleg