commons-user mailing list archives

From commons-user-h...@jakarta.apache.org
Subject ezmlm warning
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 08:42:32 GMT
commons-user@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at commons-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Messages to you from the commons-user mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the commons-user mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the commons-user mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <commons-user-get.123_145@jakarta.apache.org>

send an empty message to: