commons-user mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz>
Subject Re: [Digester] question about parent-parameter-access
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 02:22:41 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to offer some suggestions, but unfortunately I just don't
understand your question. Perhaps if you could include the actual code
you have so far, that would help clarify what you are trying to achieve.
A DTD/schema or simple description of the input xml would also be
useful. And is this XML "fixed", or do you have the option of changing
this schema if it would make it easier to parse?

Regards,

Simon