commons-user mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: [HiveMind] SystemPropertiesSymbolSource
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:08:58 GMT
I wanted that code to be available; but it is not universally clear to me where it fits into
the
scheme of things; should system properties take priority over ApplicationDefaults or vice-versa
or should they only be used during development, but not in product?  So the class is there
and its
easy to contribute it to hivemind.SymbolSources (I'll update the Javadoc for the class to
show how)
but I don't think its appropriate for there to be a contribution for it.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components