commons-user mailing list archives

From Steve Byrne <...@penguinis.org>
Subject Re: [Digester] XML driven schema validation?
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 16:04:56 GMT
Simon Kitching <simon@ecnetwork.co.nz> writes:

Ki ora, Simon ;)

Yes, it's good that you asked about this since I didn't specify it in my
query.  Right after instantiating the digester instance, I called:

   digester.setNamespaceAware(true);
   digester.setValidating(true);

   // with or without this line, the behavior is the same.  I may not
   // have the URL exactly right here; this is from memory and not
   // cut & pasted from the actual code
   digester.setSchemaLanguage("http://www.w3.org/XMLSchema");