commons-user mailing list archives

From "Christoph Gaffga" <cgaf...@triplemind.com>
Subject Re: [betwixt] Mapping for interface instead of class
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:08:33 GMT
> Specify the class attribute in the element element.
> (eg <element name="hi" property"hi" class="myinterface"/>
> For more on .betwixt files, see the site docs

Dank u wel. This would help a lot in many cases. But there is one problem
left.
When I want to write the EJB using "beanWriter.write(myRemoteBean)" it wont
work, because I can't pass a class parameter (eg
beanWriter.write(myRemoteBean, "myInterface") )

My Idea is to extend betwixt, so that for all beans B that have
java.lang.reflect.Proxy.isProxyClass(B.getClass) == true
betwixt uses the interface, the proxy was created of:
Class I = C.getClass().getInterfaces()[0]
for finding the dot-betwixt-mapping-file.

Does this sound reasonable? Can anybody give me a starting point for
implementing this?

Regards,
Christoph