commons-user mailing list archives

From "Christoph Gaffga" <cgaf...@triplemind.com>
Subject Re: [betwixt] Mapping for interface instead of class
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:08:52 GMT
> Creating beans from that will however still not work.
> If you have Interface I and class A and B implementing I, betwixt cannot
> figure out which class it was, unless we are actually putting the
> getClass().getName() into the xml now (please forgive me not looking at
> the code to check this), for the objects the be correctly recreated from
> xml..

Yes, I understand this problem with reading beans. But my problem ist about
writing EJB to XML. Because in this context I only know the Interface (the
class (stub) is generated automatically). So, what I'm looking for is
something like an I.betwixt-file to customize the output.

Any Ideas?

Regards
Christoph