commons-user mailing list archives

From "Knut Wannheden" <knut.wannhe...@paranor.ch>
Subject Re: [jelly] Creating custom tag libraries
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:51:08 GMT
I don't quite follow this.  I haven't done anything with jelly for a long
time now, but IIRC then you shouldn't modify the jelly.properties file.
This is only used for the default set of tag libraries.  You can reference a
custom one using the FQCN of the custom tag library, as in:

    <j:jelly xmlns:j="jelly:core" xmlns:my="jelly:com.foo.bar.MyTagLibrary">
      <my:foo/>
    </j:jelly>

This is also documented in the FAQ.

--