commons-user mailing list archives

From Tony Locke <tlo...@tlocke.org.uk>
Subject Re: Latka
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 18:46:22 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Latka successfully, and I think the idea behind the project is
brilliant. In order to address your particular problem you'd have to give
a bit more info. I've successfully used the TestCommonsWebsite.xml sample,
so that shouldn't be the problem if you're using it unmodified. Does
anything else pop up on the command line apart from the lines you've
given?

Cheers,

Tony.