commons-user mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: [logging] How do I change logging levels at run time?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 02:18:13 GMT
Thanks Craig,

since we include log4 in our dependencies, I think we'll go for the
assumption that it's there and see if we can add other supported
environments (jdk14 should just be properties too) as we go.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

"Craig R. McClanahan" <craigmcc@apache.org> wrote on 11/08/2003 11:27:51
AM: