commons-user mailing list archives

From richard_barn...@mlc.com.au
Subject Re: [JXPath] Re: JXPath and JAXB [infinite loop in // iterators]
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 00:19:23 GMT

Dmitri --

Here's a zip of the source & class files for my test.  Let me know if it
doesn't work or if I've left anything unclear.

I've been (halfheartedly) trying to trace through the operation of the
iterator, but it's a little bit mindbending :-/

When I've broken into the "infinite loop" in the debugger, it's been
introspecting the URLs in a ClassLoader :-(

I'm not sure whether it's relevant, but the JAXB-generated classes have
methods getPrimaryInterface() & getPrimaryInterfaceClass() [both returning
Class] which look like bean properties to JXPathBasicBeanInfo.

However, since some //-based iterations on my test object work, it must be
more complex than this.

I wish there was some tracing I could turn on :-(

(See attached file: dmitri.zip)

Dmitri Plotnikov <dplotnik@yahoo.com> on 22/08/2003 00:32:04

Please respond to "Jakarta Commons Users List"
       <commons-user@jakarta.apache.org>