commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] Integrating DOM event support into Jelly XML handling
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 07:56:40 GMT
Can you be more precise as to what kind of DOM-events you expect ?

Also, what kind of XML-tags, do you mean ?
DOM could be used relatively easily as a source of SAX events (which is
what the tags do send to their parents as a base jelly function, it's
not dom4j which is only used as a parsed-document format).

(note, I think Jaxen, which is the base of XPath evaluation in the XML
tag-library), does support dom...

Paul