commons-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <Adrian.Sut...@Ephox.com>
Subject RE: jelly demos don't compile even with the jars
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 04:22:03 GMT
>Well as for your problem, too me it looks like you do not have Commons
>Discovery in the classpath for whatever you are building.
>Are you sure that the build script knows where the commons-discovery jar
>is ?

Commons-discovery would need to be added as a dependency in project.xml.  If
you have trouble adding this, it may be worth posting the project.xml file
(send it inline as the list strips attachments) so one of the ever
knowledgable jelly developers around here can check the dependency list.

Adrian Sutton, Software Engineer
Ephox Corporation
www.ephox.com