commons-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <Adrian.Sut...@Ephox.com>
Subject RE: [jelly] unsatisfied dependencies in jelly demos
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 02:01:31 GMT
>That suggestion's fine, but I really really can't make it work. Sun's site
has
>an internal error when I try to get the jms jar. It's driving me nuts.

Great to hear on the first part.  I can understand your frustrations - many
people tend to snap when you suggest they do more work if they're already
frustrated, good to hear you're still positive. :)

As for the Sun site, sadly I can't help much there.  It's nearly lunch time
here in Australia so maybe an early lunch? :/  Short of that, you might get
lucky and turn up an illegally distributed copy with a google search which
you could use temporarily.

Regards,

Adrian Sutton, Software Engineer
Ephox Corporation