commons-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <Adrian.Sut...@Ephox.com>
Subject RE: unsatisfied dependencies in jelly demos
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 00:57:37 GMT
Hi John,
You have to manually download the JDBC jar from Sun and drop it into your
local maven repository as the licensing requirements on the jar prevent it
from being downloaded automatically by maven at this stage.

Hope that helps,

Adrian Sutton, Software Engineer
Ephox Corporation
www.ephox.com

-----Original Message-----
From: John Farrell [mailto:Farrell_John_W@cat.com]
Sent: Friday, 8 August 2003 10:00 AM
To: commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: unsatisfied dependencies in jelly demos

I get unsatisfied dependencies when I try to run the first tutorial. I
checked
the JDBC jar on ibiblio, and it's just not there. Is there any point in
proceeding with jelly, or should I just go back to ant?

John
----
[john@yellowcake jelly]$ maven demo:swing
 __  __
|  \/  |__ _Apache__ ___
| |\/| / _` \ V / -_) ' \  ~ intelligent projects ~
|_|  |_\__,_|\_/\___|_||_|  v. 1.0-beta-10

Attempting to download commons-digester-SNAPSHOT.jar.
Attempting to download commons-discovery-SNAPSHOT.jar.
Attempting to download jdbc-2.0.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download jdbc-2.0.jar.
Attempting to download jms-1.0.2b.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download jms-1.0.2b.jar.
Attempting to download commons-betwixt-SNAPSHOT.jar.
Attempting to download quartz-SNAPSHOT.jar.
Attempting to download xsdlib-20020414.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download xsdlib-20020414.jar.
The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependencies:

jdbc-2.0.jar
jms-1.0.2b.jar
xsdlib-20020414.jar

Total time:  15 seconds