commons-user mailing list archives

From Charles So <charles...@mac.com>
Subject Re: DBCP resource leaks
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2003 14:59:49 GMT
Hi,

Are you developing on the machine that you experience the problem? I
found out that if I leave Tomcat running , as in production, DBCP works
fine. However, if I start/stop/restart any webapp in Tomcat (such as in
development) then the previous opened connections will not be closed -
until i shutdown Tomcat and restart it.

Someone posted code about killing those connections when webapp is
restarted. Maybe you can see if that helps.

Hope this help.

Charles