commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [DBCP]: Tomcat+MySQL. Intermitent DbcpException: Server configuration
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:38:57 GMT
Hi Monica

The stacktrace you attached looks like a log4j one. I was looking for
the one from the abandoned code.
On linux you should look at $CATALINA_BASE/logs/catalina.out

With only 15 web pages queries the problem should be reproducable on a
test system.

I have make a build with all the recent changes included, you can
download the new jars here:
http://cvs.apache.org/~dirkv/builds/
Just replace the ones in common/lib

I have tested the abandoned funtion using the configuration below and
the attached jsp.

The testcase fails for 1.0, don't know why.
You will have to use the new version to look for the leak
Try the jsp first to see if you get the abandon stacktraces

Cheers
Dirk

          <Resource name="jdbc/EmployeeAppDb" auth="SERVLET"
                    type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
          <ResourceParams name="jdbc/EmployeeAppDb">

          </ResourceParams>