commons-user mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <>
Subject Re: Standalone Jelly without Maven
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 03:09:23 GMT

I've been using Jelly to do batch processing of simulations. Both to
generate the resulting data files and to configure the simulation before
its run. I have no complaints, it seems very stable, I've run batch
processing that was rather time consuming ( > 12 hrs. ) and never
encountered any memory problems or any leaking of any kind. I think its
a very solid tool.

-Mark Diggory