commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] Jelly needs a release Was: jelly demos don't compile even with the jars
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 08:35:21 GMT

On Vendredi, août 8, 2003, at 10:07 Europe/Paris, Henri Yandell wrote:
> Jelly has no nightly build, which is odd as most of Commons does have a
> nightly build.
>
> It seems to me that Jelly should push out beta-4 if only so that a
> buildable version is out there. Of course, there have been 689 commits
> since that release, so I imagine the codebase might not be ready to
> walk
> out the door.

As far as I know, there are at least problems with jelly-tags whose
project.xml is outdated for maven b10 (tests don't run in the current
project.xml, and some tests fail). Aside of documenation, of course,
this is the only bit I know of.

Also, the amount of comitters that are pingabble nowadays seems to be
restricted to be Peter Royal...

But it would be great to have nightly builds... clearly.

Paul