commons-user mailing list archives

From Chad La Joie <claj...@vt.edu>
Subject Re: HttpClient and JBoss 3.2.1
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 03:03:44 GMT
Hey Nate,
	We use the latest HTTPClient with JBos 3.2.1 and have been for a while
(upgrading when new versions come out).  I placed ours in the global lib
directory, $JBOSS_HOME/lib and not in the server profile's lib directory
(for example $JBOSS_HOME/server/all/lib).  This seems to work fine and I
did not have to places the commons-logging jar in there as it does in
appear in the server profile's lib directory that we use.  You might try
that.  I wasn't sure which lib directory you were placing the jar into
from your note.