commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [DBCP]: Tomcat+MySQL. Intermitent DbcpException: Server configuration -> Now pool exhausted
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2003 19:22:50 GMT
OK, first of all what version of DBCP are you using ? The official build
or a nightly one?
also the version of commons-pool.

Do you use the "removeAbandonedTimeout" ?
The default value is 300sec. (A connection has to be abandoned for 300 sec)
Are there a lot of requests within the last 300 sec before the DBCP
exception?

The error messages are written on stderr. Do you have a stderr log?
What is your os? (linux, windows,...)

Dirk