commons-user mailing list archives

From "Sean W. Ferguson" <seansli...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [jelly] Creating custom tag libraries
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:55:29 GMT
Correct, it solved nothing about classpath.  I just got rid of the jar
from the classpath in jelly.bat and it worked fine as long as the jar
was in %JELLY_HOME%\lib.

I couldn't find anywhere an explanation on how to make your own custom
tag libraries.  I just figured it out through trial and error. :)