commons-user mailing list archives

From "Koni" <konir...@bluewin.ch>
Subject How to configure commons-logging on JDK1.4
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 08:11:58 GMT
Hello
I'm using Struts 1.1 with commons-logging. My 'commons-logging.properties'
file is in the CLASSPATH and has the following 2 entries:

----
org.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SimpleLog
org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.log.LogonAction=info
----

When I run my application the Log should use the 'SimpleLog', as defined
in 'commons-logging.properties'. BUT it uses the default logger for my environment
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Jdk14Logger!!!!

How can I configure logging to use 'SimpleLog'?? Any examples??

Thanks
Koni