commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rob Walker" <r...@ascert.com>
Subject Re: JXPATH - naming oddity when using with JAX-B
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 14:11:25 GMT
Dmitri

Thanks for the info, have to say I'd not picked that up from the JavaBeans
spec.

Since under this scheme:

"DriverDescriptor" becomes "driverDescriptor"

Can I take it that the decapitalization only happens for the first "word" or
"letter"?

-- Rob

Send reply to:  	"Jakarta Commons Users List" <commons-user@jakarta.apache.org>