commons-user mailing list archives

From flaviotord...@tin.it
Subject Re: [BeanUtils] How to set a mapped property when the key contains dots?
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:52:09 GMT
sorry i forgot to include a stacktrace. here it is:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid mapped property 'environment(java'
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.getMappedProperty(PropertyUtils.java:546)
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.getNestedProperty(PropertyUtils.java:730)
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.getProperty(PropertyUtils.java:783)
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils.setProperty(BeanUtils.java:793)

is this bug the same of bugzilla #10478??? (that bug is marked as RESOLVED...)

flavio