commons-user mailing list archives

From "Gary S. Cuozzo" <gary.cuo...@innovationsw.com>
Subject Re: [betwixt] Mapping for interface instead of class
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:07:30 GMT
well, i am creating beans from the xml and it works for my case.  you
are right that you do have to choose what implementation class you want
to use for the beans and that is what you put in the .betwixt file.

in my case, i generate the xml from a class that has a collection of
AuthInfo interfaces.  then, when reading, i choose to have the authInfo
tag cause instances of GenericAuthInfo beans (which implement AuthInfo).

for my application, i actually don't care what the original
implementation was, i only need a bean that has similar data.

gary.

--
Gary S. Cuozzo <gary.cuozzo@innovationsw.com>
Innovation Software Group, LLC