commons-user mailing list archives

From Santos <jsan...@criticalsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] setFollowRedirects(true) on PostMethod
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:08:59 GMT
ok, so I will replace

 public void setFollowRedirects(boolean followRedirects) {
        if (followRedirects == true) {
            // TODO: EntityEnclosingMethod should inherit from
HttpMethodBase rather than GetMethod
            // Enable exception once the inheritence is fixed
            //throw new IllegalArgumentException(
            //  "Entity enclosing requests cannot be redirected without
user intervention");
        }
        super.setFollowRedirects(false);
    }

by

 public void setFollowRedirects(boolean followRedirects) {
        super.setFollowRedirects(false);
}

of course I won't be able to use future releases that do not allow this
(like some of the already existent nighly builds) :-(

thank you very much indeed.