commons-user mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: HttpClient recoverable exceptions with HTTPS
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:30:07 GMT
Hi Mike,

Which version of HttpClient are you using?

Please take a look at the troubleshooting guide at
<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/troubleshooting.html> for
some debugging ideas.  If you are using the most recent release of
HttpClient and the troubleshooting does not help please post a full
wire log that shows the problem
<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html>.

Mike