commons-user mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject RE: [VFS] Dynamic FSM Configuration
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 22:18:45 GMT
Hmm, I create a lot of FSMs in my ant tasks, and I get this (below) each
time. I now recall why I went the "hands on method", I can't take all this
output each time.

Is there a way you could reduce this verbosity (perhaps upon request) and/or
allow the provider XML to set a warn/nowarn flag on each provider, or a
default, or ????

I don't think I can even set my logging severity higher, I don't have hands
on that w/ commons-logging.

Thanks in advance.

regards

Adam

[ruperDepend] Aug 6, 2003 4:15:11 PM
org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.StandardFileSystemManager addProvid
er
[ruperDepend] WARNING: Skipping provider
"org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.ftp.FtpFileProvider" becau
se required class "org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPFile" is not available.
[ruperDepend] Aug 6, 2003 4:15:11 PM
org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.StandardFileSystemManager addProvid
er
[ruperDepend] WARNING: Skipping provider
"org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.smb.SmbFileProvider" becau
se required class "jcifs.smb.SmbFile" is not available.
[ruperDepend] Aug 6, 2003 4:15:11 PM
org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.StandardFileSystemManager addProvid
er
[ruperDepend] WARNING: Skipping provider
"org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.http.HttpFileProvider" bec
ause required class "org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient" is not
available.
[ruperDepend] Aug 6, 2003 4:15:11 PM
org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.StandardFileSystemManager addProvid
er
[ruperDepend] WARNING: Skipping provider
"org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.webdav.WebdavFileProvider"
 because required class "org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource" is not
available.
[ruperDepend] Aug 6, 2003 4:15:11 PM
org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.StandardFileSystemManager addProvid
er
[ruperDepend] WARNING: Skipping provider
"org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.sftp.SftpFileProvider" bec
ause required class "com.jcraft.jsch.JSch" is not available.